There are still motorcycles of this brand on the market. Unfortunately at this time the company is not producing new models.
Total models: 13
Active models: 0
Discontinued models: 13
Motorcycle production was the focal interest of the Birmingham Small Arms company that made planes, guns, taxis and much more. Ever since the company began to manufacture motorcycles, the label was marked for its reliability and originality. The company has been around for a long time now; manufacturing motorcycles since 1880 and thus has sufficient experience and knowledge in the motorcycle manufacturing field. The bikes of this make were so genuine that they were preferred to be used in times of war. Riding a B.S.A has always been thought of as the greatest satisfaction a rider would enjoy.
- Founding of Birmingham Small Arms (BSA)
- Bike division comes into existence
- First engine powered bicycle with a Minerva engine
- Production of motorbikes begins
- Launch of first V-twin 770cc
- Bicycle division sold to Raleigh
- Car division sold to Jaguar
- new 3 cylinder Rocket 3 launched
- reorganization of company
- Merger with Norton Villers