There are still motorcycles of this brand on the market. Unfortunately at this time the company is not producing new models.
Total models: 11
Active models: 0
Discontinued models: 11
Buell is one motorcycle company that truly understands what a sporty bike is all about. Buell motorcycles are designed to support the rider and keep its balance through sudden shifts in weight, sharp turns and rough terrain. The company has contributed quite a bit to the motorcycle industry. Buell motorcycles are distinct in every facet and furnish the motorcyclist with excellent performance. The components of the bike are put together in a way that optimizes mass for extra comfort and control. These motorcycles are hand built by the very best engineers and the technology used in manufacturing is highly sophisticated.
- Company founded by ex Harley Davidson Engineer Erik Buell
- First Buell motorcycle RW750
- First dealership in Rockville, MD
- Harley-Davidson buys 49% of shares
- Buell becomes a subsidiary of Harley-Davidson
- Brand announced to be discontinued
- Erik Buell announces the launch of EBR (Erik Buell Racing) as independent company