Age: 98 years
Total series: 25
Active series: 1
Discontinued series: 24
Derbi, founded in 1922, was originally a bicycle garage that burgeoned into the biggest motorcycle manufacturer in Spain. The company has had steady success both in the market and on the tracks; the credit goes to the company's continuous efforts to expand, progress and innovate. The bikes of this make are manufactured to perfection, paying attention to every inch of detail. The bikes are modeled with the most cutting-edge technologies in the industry and thus have a long list of success on the tracks. The Derbi bikes are geared to provide the best performance and ease of control.
- Founded as bicycle workshop
- Bicycletas Rabasa founded to manufacture bicycles
- Success of company allows to use funds for constructing a motorcycle.
- Start of work on 48cc SRS
- Company changes name to Nacional Motor SA
- Company presents Derbi 250
- Derbi wins The Isle of Man TT
- Founder Simeó Rabasa i Singla dies