There are still motorcycles of this brand on the market. Unfortunately at this time the company is not producing new models.
Total series: 17
Active series: 0
Discontinued series: 17
Founded in Italy by the Boselli brothers as FB (Fratelli Boselli trans. ita. Boselli Brothers) Mondial began producing motorcycles in 1929. Initially focusing on cheap and robust bikes the companies rapid growth was brought to a halt during WWII. In 1948 the company was relaunched as FB Mondial in the niche of high-performane, small-displacement bikes. After pulling out of the Grand Prix in 1957 the sales for the company dwindled and Mondial finally had to close down in 1979. Twenty years later, in 1999, FB was revived again only to cease functioning in 2004 due to organizational changes. The company was revived in 2014 under a different owner offering four ranges of bikes, the HPS, Sport Classic, SMX and Flat Track.
- Planned expanding of production capabilities
- Allied bombing of Bologna railway station
- Company ordered to support war effort
- First 125cc world championship
- Begin production for 125 Turismo, Sport and Supersport
- Mondial racebike purchased by Honda
- Last fully Mondial produced bike leaves the factory
- Rights to name bought by Roberto Ziletti
- First 1000cc motorbike - Piega