There are still motorcycles of this brand on the market. Unfortunately at this time the company is not producing new models.
Total models: 6
Active models: 0
Discontinued models: 6
Malaguti scooters were born in Italy in 1970 and was found by a prominent Italian family called Malaguti. The machines provide a great deal of comfort combined with practicality. The performance is quite satisfactory and is getting better and better with each model. Malaguti aims for rider comfort and cater to the needs of a demanding society. The company has produced scooters capable of storing two helmets, a couple of bags including laptop bag and even sockets for charging mobile phones. To meet with the ever increasing demands the company has produced bikes ranging from 50 CC to 500 CC. The success of the company can be attributed to the meticulous attention it pays to maintain quality control and safety.
- Founded by Antonio Malaguti producing bicycles
- Malaguti ceases production due to invasion
- Company enters motorcycle market
- Saigon 50cc Scooter is introduced
- change in licensing laws and lowering of government subsidies
- Company purchased by KSR Group GmbH